Job Title: Communications Coordinator
Part-time 3 days/week, working in Woking and from home with flexible working.
Microsaic are seeking to recruit a Part-time Communications Coordinator, 3 days/week. This role reports into the Director of BD and Marketing and will support in developing effective multi-channel internal and external stakeholder to inform, motivate, engage and inspire the audiences to increase sales and drive profitability.
- Write clear and concise copy for emails, newsletters, blog posts, magazines, social media and websites
- Write press releases and features as required
- Interpret briefs and write clear and concise copy for emails, newsletters, blog posts, magazines, social media and websites.
- Plan, write, edit, proofread and publish captivating, compelling content and copy to serve a wide variety of brand initiatives
- Adapt copy to be right for the brand and appropriate for all media (including magazines, social media e-newsletters, blog, letters, adverts, etc)
- Developed printed marketing materials
- Use Vimeo platform to produce video content from written briefs
- Write accurate and engaging video scripts to tight deadlines
- Support with the writing of Award and conference entries
- Assist with the conference booking logistics
The ideal candidate for this Part-time Communications Coordinator role will have experience working in a B2B/B2C environment either agency or client-side, have experience in copywriting, editing and proof reading and be able to communicate effectively and build positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment and be able to move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects, be a confident communicator and have excellent written skills. We may consider a recent graduate or non-graduate who is looking to gain further experience in marketing and PR.
Candidates must be available immediately for this position and able to work on a part time basis and this can potentially be a fully remote position.
The role comes with a competitive remuneration package, life assurance cover and personal pension. 15 days leave (increases after 3 years).