· Our details.
· How we collect or obtain personal information about you.
· Personal information we collect or obtain about you.
· How we use your personal information.
· How long we retain your personal information.
· How we secure your personal information.
· Transfers of your personal information to other countries and safeguards used.
· Your rights in relation to your personal information.
· Your right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes.
How we collect or obtain your information:
· When you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us or placing an order with us or by signing up our newsletter.
· From your use of our website, using cookies.
· Occasionally, from third parties.
Personal information we collect:
Name and contact details.
How we use your personal information:
For administrative and business purposes particularly to contact you and process orders you place, to improve our business and website, for advertising and analytical purposes, in connection with our legal rights and obligations and for certain additional purposes only with your explicit consent.
Disclosure of your personal information to third parties:
Only to the extent necessary to run our business, fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
Do we sell personal information to third parties:
How long we retain your personal information:
For no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes) and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business.
How we secure your personal information:
Using appropriate technical and organizational measures such as storing your personal information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers, only granting access to your personal information where necessary.
When someone visits www.microsaic.com, we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Transfers of your personal information outside the European Economic Area:
We may transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
· to access your personal information and to be informed about its use.
· to correct your personal information.
· to have your personal information deleted.
· to restrict the use of your personal information.
· to object to the use of your personal information.
· to complain to a supervisory authority.
· to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information.
The data controller in respect of our website is Microsaic Systems Plc, Registration Number 3568010 of GMS House, Boundary Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5BX. You can contact the data controller by writing to Mahesh Yoganathan, Data Controller, GMS House, Boundary Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5BX.